Structural steel supplied and erected for the Mitre10 building.
The largest development in Auckland Zoo's 87 year history. Construction prioritised minimal impact on zoo inhabitants and daily operations, with special attention to visitor's safety.
Built in 1906 and now part of The University of Auckland, underwent structural enhancements. The integration of new elements respected the building's heritage, contributing to its longevity and adaptability while addressing seismic resilience.